2nd International Water Forum
We are pleased to announce that the 2nd International Water Forum will be organized at Heraklion,Crete September 22 & 23 2021.
The 1st International Water Forum took place in Athens and aimed to provide an opportunity for water researchers, engineers and experts from academia, industry, governments and water utilities, to exchange experiences and to inform the public about the burden of heavy metals in the food, soil, and air derived from natural sources or pollution.
The 2nd Forum, will not only inform about the Mediterranean problem of clean water, but will endeavor to underline important actions to be taken by various Institutions and Organizations.
We hope that the forum will lead to fruitful collaborative projects that will help all peoples in the Mediterranean area to have access to clean water.
- International Water Security. Major Challenges for Drinking Water In the 21st century: Climate Change – Plastic Pollution- industrial and Domestic Pollution – War
- Sustainable Water management and Innovative Technologies-Environmental Pollution. Biodiversity loss and Water Supply
- Water & Impacts/its Effects? on Human Health
- Legislation & Global Network for Drinking Water
- Water Protection on the Level of Local Government
- Water, Tourism, Agriculture, Industry
- WASH and Sustainability: International Perspectives”.